Tucson State University offers two MBA programs. In the first program, the students meet two nights per week at the university’s main campus in downtown Tucson. In the second program, students only communicate online with the instructor. The director of the MBA experience at Tucson wishes to compare the number of hours studied last week by the two groups of students. A sample of 10 on-campus students and 12 online students revealed the following information.
Campus .... 28, 16, 42, 29, 31, 22, 50, 42, 23, 25
Online ...... 26, 42, 65, 38, 29, 32, 59, 42, 27, 41, 46, 18
Do not assume the two distributions of study times, which are reported in hours, follow a normal distribution. At the .05 significance level, can we conclude the online students study more?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)