There are four radio stations in Midland. The stations have different formats (hard rock, classical, country/western, and easy listening), but each is concerned with the number of minutes of music played per hour. From a sample of 10 randomly selected hours from each station, the sum of squared differences between each observation and the mean for its respective radio station, o(x – xC)2, are:
The total sum of squares for the data is: SS total 5 1,099.61.
a. Determine SSE.
b. Determine SST.
c. Complete an ANOVA table.
d. At the .05 significance level, is there a difference in the treatment means?
e. If the mean for the hard rock station is 51.32 and the mean for the country/western station is 50.85, determine if there is a difference using the .05 significancelevel.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)