The annual commissions earned by sales representatives of Machine Products Inc., a manufacturer of light machinery, follow the normal probability distribution. The mean yearly amount earned is $40,000 and the standard deviation is $5,000.
a. What percent of the sales representatives earn more than $42,000 per year?
b. What percent of the sales representatives earn between $32,000 and $42,000?
c. What percent of the sales representatives earn between $32,000 and $35,000?
d. The sales manager wants to award the sales representatives who earn the largest com-missions a bonus of $1,000. He can award a bonus to 20% of the representatives. What is the cutoff point between those who earn a bonus and those who do not?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)