Ten new sales representatives for Clark Sprocket and Chain, Inc. were required to attend a training program before being assigned to a regional sales office. At the end of the program, the representatives took a series of tests and the scores were ranked. For example, Arden had the lowest test score and is ranked 1; Arbuckle had the highest test score and is ranked 10. At the end of the first sales year, the representatives’ ranks based on test scores were paired with their first year sales.
a. Compute and interpret the coefficient of rank correlation between first-year sales and class rank after the training program.
b. At the .05 significance level, can we conclude that there is a positive association between first-year sales dollars and ranking in the trainingprogram?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)