Refer to the Buena School District bus data. Select the variable referring to the number of miles traveled last month, and then organize these data into a frequency distribution.
a. What is a typical amount of miles traveled? What is the range?
b. Comment on the shape of the distribution. Are there any outliers in terms of miles driven?
c. Draw a cumulative frequency distribution. Forty percent of the buses were driven fewer than how many miles? How many buses were driven less than 850 miles?
d. Refer to the variables regarding the bus type and the number of seats in each bus. Draw a pie chart of each variable and comment on your findings.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)