Refer to Problem 6-64. Develop a net material requirements plan assuming that there are currently 150 units of Part A, 40 units of Part B, 50 units of Subassembly C, and 100 units of Part F currently in inventory.
In Problem 6-64, The lead time for each of the parts in the SL72 (Problem 6-62) is one week, except for Part B, which has a lead time of two weeks. Develop a net materials requirements plan for an order of 800 SL72s. Assume that currently there are no parts in inventory.
In Problem 6-62, The Webster Manufacturing Company produces a popular type of serving cart. This product, the SL72, is made from the following parts: 1 unit of Part A, 1 unit of Part B, and 1 unit of Subassembly C. Each subassembly C is made up of 2 units of Part D, 4 units of Part E, and 2 units of Part F.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)