Consider the variable x = time required for a college student to complete a standardized exam. Suppose that for the population of students at a particular university, the distribution of x is well approximated by a normal curve with mean 45 minutes and standard deviation = minutes.
a. If 50 minutes is allowed for the exam, what proportion of students at this university would be unable to finish in the allotted time?
b. How much time should be allowed for the exam if you wanted 90% of the students taking the test to be able to finish in the allotted time?
c. How much time is required for the fastest 25% of all students to complete the exam?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)