Consider the following partially completed two-factor analysis of variance table, which is an outgrowth of a study in which factor A has four levels and factor B has three levels. The number of replications was 11 in each cell.
a. Complete the analysis of variance table.
b. Based on the sample data, can you conclude that the two factors have significant interaction? Test using a significance level equal to 0.05.
c. Based on the sample data, should you conclude that the means for factor A differ across the four levels or the means for factor B differ across the three levels? Discuss.
d. Considering the outcome of part b, determine what can be said concerning the differences of the levels of factors A and B. Use a significance level of 0.10 for any hypothesis tests required. Provide a rationale for your response to this question.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)