Consider a two-way layout in which the effects of the factors are additive, as in Exercise 19; suppose also that there are Kij observations per cell, where Kij > 0 for i = 1, . . . , I and j = 1, . . . , J. Let vI = Ki + for i = 1, . . . , I, and let wj = K+ j for j = 1, . . . , J . Assume that
E(Yijk) = μ + αI + βJ for k = 1, . . . , Kij, i = 1, . . . , j, and j = 1, . . . , J, where = 0, as in Exercise 19. Verify that the least-squares estimators of μ, αI , and βJ are as follows:
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)