Compute the correlation matrix for these data. Develop the decision rule for testing the significance of each coefficient. Which, if any, correlations are not significant? Use α = 0.05.
The J. J. McCracken Company has authorized its marketing research department to make a study of customers who have been issued a McCracken charge card. The marketing research department hopes to identify the significant variables that explain the variation in purchases. Once these variables are determined, the department intends to try to attract new customers who would be predicted to make a high volume of purchases.
Twenty-five customers were selected at random, and values for the following variables were recorded in the file called McCracken:
y = Average monthly purchases 1 in dollars 2 at McCracken
x1 = Customer age
x2 = Customer family income
x3 = Family size
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)