At the beginning of each football season, Team Sports, the local sporting goods store, purchases 5,000 footballs. A sample of 25 balls is selected, and they are inflated, tested, and then deflated. If more than two balls are found defective, the lot of 5,000 is returned to the manufacturer. Develop an OC curve for this sampling plan.
a. What are the probabilities of accepting lots that are 10%, 20%, and 30% defective?
b. Estimate the probability of accepting a lot that is 15% defective.
c. John Brennen, owner of Team Sports, would like the probability of accepting a lot that is 5% defective to be more than 90%. Does this appear to be the case with this sampling plan?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)