As a rule, Stacey Fredrick preferred to work in the field rather than do “office” work in her capacity as a midlevel manager with Hudson Valley Apples, Inc., a large grower and processor of apples in the state of New York. However, after just leaving a staff meeting at which she was asked to prepare a report of apple consumption in the United States, Stacey was actually looking forward to spend-ing some time at her computer “crunching some numbers.” Arden Golchein, senior marketing manager, indicated that he would e-mail her a data file that contained apple consumption data from 1970 through 2009 and told her that he wanted a very nice report using graphs, charts, and tables to describe apple consumption.
1. Construct a line chart showing the total annual availability of apples.
2. Construct one line chart that shows two things: the annual availability of fresh apples and the annual availability of processed apples.
3. Construct a line chart that shows the annual availability for each type of processed apples.
4. Construct a histogram for the total annual availability of apples.
5. Write a short report that discusses the historical pattern of apple availability. The report will include all pertinent charts and graphs.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)