An automatic machine produces 5.0-millimeter bolts at a high rate of speed. A quality control program has been initiated to control the number of defectives. The quality control inspector selects 50 bolts at random and determines how many are defective. The numbers of defectives in the first 10 samples are 3, 5, 0, 4, 1, 2, 6, 5, 7, and 7.
a. Design a p-chart. Insert the mean proportion defective, UCL, and LCL.
b. Plot the proportion defective for the first 10 samples on the chart.
c. Interpret the chart.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)