A suburban hotel derives its revenue from its hotel and restaurant operations. The owners are interested in the relationship between the number of rooms occupied on a nightly basis and the revenue per day in the restaurant. Below is a sample of 25 days (Monday through Thursday) from last year showing the restaurant income and number of rooms occupied?
Use a statistical software package to answer the following questions.
a. Does the revenue seem to increase as the number of occupied rooms increases? Draw a scatter diagram to support your conclusion.
b. Determine the correlation coefficient between the two variables. Interpret the value.
c. Is it reasonable to conclude that there is a positive relationship between revenue and occupied rooms? Use the .10 significance level.
d. What percent of the variation in revenue in the restaurant is accounted for by the numer of roomsoccupied?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)