A researcher wants to determine whether age is related to whether or not a tax credit would influence an adult to purchase a hybrid vehicle. A random sample of 1250 adults is selected and the results are classified as shown in the table. At α = 0.01, is there enough evidence to conclude that age is related to the response?
a. Identify the claim and state H0 and Ha.
b. Use technology to enter the observed and expected frequencies into matrices.
c. Find the critical value X02 and identify the rejection region.
d. Use technology to find the chi-square test statistic.
e. Decide whether to reject the null hypothesis. Use a graph if necessary.
f. Interpret the decision in the context of the original claim.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)