A real estate agency says that the mean home sales price in Spring, Texas, is the same as in Austin, Texas. The mean home sales price for 25 homes in Spring is $127,414. Assume the population standard deviation is $25,875. The mean home sales price for 25 homes in Austin is $112,301. Assume the population standard deviation is $27,110. At α = 0.01, is there enough evidence to reject the agency’s claim?
(a) Identify the claim and state H0, and Ha,
(b) Find the critical value(s) and identify the rejection region(s),
(c) Find the standardized test statistic z,
(d) Decide whether to reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis,
(e) Interpret the decision in the context of the original claim. Assume the samples are random and independent, and the populations are normally distributed. If convenient, use technology.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)