A random sample of n items is to be taken from a distribution with mean μ and standard deviation σ.
a. Use the Chebyshev inequality to determine the smallest number of items n that must be taken in order to satisfy the following relation:
b. Use the central limit theorem to determine the smallest number of items n that must be taken in order to satisfy the relation in part (a) approximately.
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the firstname.lastname@example.org
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)