A friend who works in a big city owns two cars, one small and one large. Three quarters of the time he drives the small car to work, and one quarter of the time he takes the large car. If he takes the small car, he usually has little trouble parking and so is at work on time with probability 0.9. If he takes the large car, he is on time to work with probability 0.6. Given that he was at work on time on a particular morning, what is the probability that he drove the small car?
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)