A delicatessen located in the heart of the business district of a large city serves a variety of customers. The delicatessen is open 24 hours a day every day of the week. In an effort to speed up take-out orders, the deli accepts orders by fax. If, on the average, 20 orders are received by fax every two hours throughout the day, find the
a. Probability that a faxed order will arrive within the next 9 minutes
b. Probability that the time between two faxed orders will be between 3 and 6 minutes
c. Probability that 12 or more minutes will elapse between faxed orders
1) You can buy this solution for 0,5$.
2) The solution will be in 8 hours.
3) If you want the solution will be free for all following visitors.
4) The link for payment paypal.me/0,5usd
5) After payment, please report the number of the task to the email@example.com
New search. (Also 1294 free access solutions)
Use search in keywords. (words through a space in any order)